Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pearl Street Farmer's Market

Happy Sunday! I hope you all had lovely days. I got to spend the whole day enjoying this beautiful hot summer weather! Farmer's market season is here and thanks to Emily at The Ruffly Rose, I got to get in on one before the babe gets here.


Last fall I did the Cherry Creek market but this was my first time at Pearl Street and it was great! I shared The Ruffly Rose tent and sold lots of goodies. My honey even bought me some beautiful flowers :)
The Red Velvet was by far the hot pick for the day... I'll definitely need to bring more next time.
Give the people what they want!

I also really enjoyed the vanilla but, as you know, I'm pretty partial to anything aqua :)

I did a sign up to guess Lily's birthday and the winner gets free cupcakes! I can't wait to see who the winner is... Stay posted- hopefully only a few more days. Who knows?


I just can't wait to get that girl here so we can get back to the Pearl Street market together!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...