Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lily Belle special!

So the Sugar Mama is officially still not a real mama yet, but there are still 8 of you in the running for free cupcakes! In the meantime, I wanted to share some of my recent creations with you.


I apologize the pictures aren't the greatest, but I made these lemon berry cupcakes after enjoying my favorite Sonic slushy the other day. They were so great! Really refreshing and summery :) My favorite part is the frosting. The color is gorgeous and all natural because it is made with real berries!

These are just a vanilla cupcake I made for The Ruffly Rose but I LOVED the orange buttercream frosting. It reminds me of sherbet!

Last, but certainly not least, is another summer favorite that just so happens to be inspired by a beverage: strawberry lemonade! The real strawberry frosting is super light and fluffy and the lemon cupcakes have been a huge hit.

So now for the good part... I'm going a little stir crazy waiting on this baby to get here & I would love some extra baking projects so I'm running a Lily Belle special!

**All cupcake orders between now and her arrival are only $20/ dozen (regular $30) OR $10/ half dozen!

Give me a call or email and I can have them ready for pick up as soon as this evening. Better hurry! She can't stay in here much longer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...