Thursday, February 14, 2013

7 Lovely Things: Dream Casa

I've been dreaming about lovely home inspirations lately (read: always).
So I decided to hop in on the 7 Lovely Things on Valentines Day blog hop.
Here are my 7 favorite gorgeous pictures from my pinterest "Casa" board :)
Thanks for hosting:

Alright, back to making "cheesecake" for my love.
Happy Valentine's Day... if you're into that kind of thing ;)











Source: designindulgences.com via Ashley on Pinterest



Source: houzz.com via Ashley on Pinterest




2 comments:

  1. Ooh.. I love the kitchen sink & the sewing supplies (especially the postcard about life)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK now I really want to make that teepee my new office!! Looks sooo comfy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...