Thursday, December 6, 2012

Together in the Kitchen #3 (Christmas baking with my Lily love)



Lily & I baked cookies this week!
I'm not trying to be a cheeseball but it gave me an incredible amount of joy :)
I LOVE sharing the kitchen with her.
Clearly...

bow arrow: together in the kitchen

Ha! What a total dork.
Also, welcome to my life- where making cookies is always a priority over cleaning off the dining room table.
Anyway...

Bow Arrow Art: Together in the Kitchen

She couldn't get enough of helping me mix & pour.
I was in such a great mood I totally gave her free reign too.
Which resulted in a huge floury mess and one very happy baby.
Totally worth the clean up!

bow arrow: together in the kitchen

ps: She's definitely her mama's child.
Tasting the cookie dough =  the best part!
pps: The fabulous new recipe for grain free, refined sugar free, peppermint shortbread cookies we spent hours on?
They were kind of sick.
But I'm not sad.
I guess we'll just have to give it another go :)

What is your favorite cookie to indulge during these holiday months? Leave a comment below and of course, if you can - share the link!!

I LOVE COOKIES!
Oops. Sorry I yelled at you, I just love them so much.
Hearty oatmeal cookies, ooey-gooey dark chocolate cookies, classic peanut butter cookies, spicy pumpkin cookies, and so on & so forth.
Matter of fact, I don't think it's fair to require a favorite.
So, there you have it. I love them all. How about you? :)
DESCRIPTIVE-TEXT-OF-YOUR-LINK

Don't forget to visit the other co-hosts Amy & Aimee too! 

1: link up a recipe. any recipe. as many recipes as you want to share.. then add our button or text link to your post!!
2: visit at least the two links before you and either comment and/or pin their recipe to Pinterest
3. if you want to share our little get together, please tweet: “share a recipe with @evystree @bowandarrowart @byAimeeSki today at http://bowandarrowartblog.blogspot.com/2012/12/together-in-kitchen-3-christmas-baking.html
4. leave a comment below sharing your favorite cookie to indulge in during the Christmas season & be sure to leave a link, if you can!!
*we encourage you to subscribe by email to one {or all 3!} of our blog posts so you never miss a link up!
Thank you for stopping by!!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...