Monday, July 9, 2012

It's official!

Sugar Mama does weddings!!
Let me tell you what... it was nerve racking!
I was so excited but then at the last minute I kind of freaked out.
I mean it is such a big big day I got to play a part in.

550

But then I got into the rhythm and started busting out cupcakes :)
Eventually, this is what happened:

AmbersWeddingSugarMamaBakeshop

Pretty great right?!
She wanted antique buttons incorporated into the cupcake decor so I used a candy mold to make little wedding mint (or chocolate) buttons.

Amber's Wedding: Sugar Mama Bakeshop

She made all of the awesome wrappers for the cupcakes!
I thought the sweet engagement picture was a really cute touch too :)

Thank you Amber for letting Sugar Mama Bakeshop be a part of your beautiful day!


bits of splendor monday

3 comments:

  1. you are beyond talented!!!! the cake and cupcakes look amazing and your display is so lovely! congrats sugar mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks beautiful! I'm sure everthing was tasty too, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness!! how special! you really are so talented. And also? SUPER cute!! love your hair!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...