Monday, June 11, 2012

Spaghetti Squash

So occasionally I take a break from desserts and I actually cook dinner... sometimes ;) 
On those occasions I usually make something quick and simple. 
Usually something I found on pinterest.
My newest fave is Spaghetti Squash!
(You may remember it from the meal plan last Monday.)
My sister-in-law made it for us and I'm in love! 

550

She even made mine with rice cheese and tvp instead of meatballs. 
What a sweetheart :) 
Spaghetti squash has a very similar texture to real pasta and is a nice gluten free substitute. 
Plus it's way lighter than pasta and make a really great summer dinner!
The recipe is here.
It's super easy, healthy and delicious.
We'll be adding it to the rotation for sure!
Enjoy :) 

550

2 comments:

  1. I need to try this recipe soon. Pinning for now! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I hope you love it as much as we did :) It was fun to share with my father in law who recently cut out carbs and was missing pasta!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...