Sunday, February 26, 2012

Recipe Party

It's party time!!

(ps- Sugar Mama's peanut butter cookies are linking up tomorrow! Woo!)

-Remember: Link any & all recipes but label it if it's:
gluten free (gf)
vegan (v)
sugar free (sf)
or any other specialty :)
-Link up your recipes ALL week long.
-Link up as many as you'd like!
-Don't forget to follow The Sweet Shop & Sugar Mama Bakeshop so you can see if you are featured later in the week.
-Hop around & be inspired!
-Please link back in your post or grab a button to share the love :) The more the merrier, remember?

Mommy's Idea




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the party- these are always so much fun. I just came across you from The Sweet Spot and think your blog is very nice. I love all the yummy sweets. I am sending an award your way (if you are interested in this type of thing). Feel free to stop by and check it out at http://homestyleworldcook.blogspot.com/2012/02/slice-of-heaven-spice-cake-and-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me back as well. If you are interested also check out our current giveaways. We have something for everyone right now.
    Thanks a lot!
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...