Hey there! Ok so let's don't beat around the bush.
I'm in a cookie mood today.
Which isn't that different than most days... anyway...
Here is the Sugar Mama recipe for killer chocolate chip cookies.
Gluten free. Vegan. Organic. Fair Trade. MY FAVORITE! Enjoy :)
Sugar Mama’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
• 2½ C Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Baking Mix
• ½ tsp sea salt
• 1 tsp xanthum gum
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1 C Spectrum organic shortening
• ½ C Wholesome Sweeteners brown sugar (organic, fair trade & certified gluten free)
• ½ C Wholesome Sweeteners cane sugar (organic, fair trade & certified gluten free)
• ¼ C Wholesome Sweeteners agave nectar (organic, fair trade & certified gluten free)
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1 TBSP flax meal
• ¼ C coconut milk (soy & rice milk also work great!)
• ¾ -1 C Sweet Earth chocolate chips (fair trade, vegan, organic & gluten free!)
o Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
o Whisk together baking mix, salt, xanthum gum & soda.
o In separate bowl mix shortening, sugars, agave,
vanilla, flax & coconut milk until creamy.
o Slowly mix in dry ingredients until fully combined.
o Stir in chocolate chips.
o Drop by TBSP onto cookie sheets.
o Bake 10-12 minutes.
o Enjoy ☺