Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So Inspired

Holy inspiration! These pictures about brought me to tears. Happy tears of course & granted I am 7 1/2 months pregnant :) But still... SO BEAUTIFUL!


I'm in love with the colors, textures, layers, and all around vintage lovliness in these pictures. I will absolutely be practicing my frosting ruffles so I'm ready for weddings, baby showers, bridal brunches, etc! I'll also be thinking of a good reason to throw a party so I can create a similar display.

Thank you to Ashley Rose Photography(pictures), The Loveliest Day(styling), and My Sweet and Saucy(desserts) for these beauties. They really cheered up my cloudy day!

PS- If you didn't get the facebook memo the secret's out! Sugar Mama cupcakes will be available at The Ruffly Rose this Thursday 4/28/11. Oh there's my reason for a party. Hello! The Ruffly Rose is the cutest little flower shop I've ever seen and it's right on Pearl street (love) and brand new. So check it out this Thursday and treat yourself (or someone special) to flowers and a cupcake!

<3 Sugar Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...