Sunday, July 21, 2013

This weekend...

This weekend I ate some serious froyo.
Yes that's caramel, chocolate, coffee AND peanut butter. Yikes. 
Don't worry though. No regrets. 


This weekend I went to an adorable baby shower to celebrate a very special friend and her sweet Ava Jane.



This weekend Lily Belle wore her big girl undies from the time she woke up until we out to dinner with only one minor accident.
We're talking 6 pee pees in the potty AND a poop! 
We're also talking a LOT of "pee pee in the potty" dance parties and chocolate animal cracker treats :)


(Also this weekend I literally threw my keys away and dug through the dumpster for over an hour trying to find them... It's not funny yet but I trust one day it will be.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...