Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Scarf+Ornament=Scarfament

Bow Arrow Art: Scarfament Swap 2012

This year I decided to do Danielle's Scarfament Swap.
I'm SO glad I did it :) I got to meet the lovely lovely Kelly.
 Plus I got a beautiful new coral scarf & an amazing handmade ornament.
 Check it out, she even has a tutorial so you can make your own.

Bow Arrow Art: Scarfament Swap 2012

Thank you thank you for the beautiful gifts, Kelly! I love them both :)

  Bow Arrow Art: Scarfament Swap 2012

And so does Lily. She makes it look gooood huh?  ;)

I also took some pictures of the scarf I sent to Kelly.
...because I made it & I'm quite proud!

bow arrow: self portrait Dec hair

I think if I ever find the time/energy, I could write a tutorial on this one...
It's that easy.
I used some of my favorite vintage fabric, cut it in a straight line, sewed together and then sewed the ends together.
Oops. I guess there's your tutorial ;)

  bow arrow: self portrait laugh

Also here's your out-take of the day.
Attractive I know.

Your welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I loved the scarf and the ornament! Adorable! I blogged about it here:
    http://theprettybee.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-at-our-house.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...