Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Market Recap

I know you've already heard a lot about the farmer's market I'm doing this summer.
I'm a little excited about it :)
I'll be short & sweet today.
I just wanted to share a recap from the first market last Saturday.
Oh and FYI. If you're in Denver, email me to request your fave treat for the market next week!

550-1 
(Chocolate cupcakes were a hit!) 

550
(My fab sign. Thanks again Heather!)

IMG_0027

550
(Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins w/ agave nectar are always popular.)

550
(I even brought a fan club.) 

550
(These are the snickerdoodles I made on accident :) More on that another day...)

7 comments:

  1. I am so excited I stumbled across your blog! I look forward to trying out some of these yummy treats you post about! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Briana! I'm so glad you are here too :) I have always thought I could never homeschool but maybe I will be inspired by your blog ;)

      Delete
  2. Your treats look so yummy! Congrats and I hope all is well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kimmie! Hope you are doing well too!

      Delete
  3. Your setup is just beautiful! I love all of your signs and your treats look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The set up might just be my favorite part haha

      Delete
  4. I've been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours these days, yet I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful value
    sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more helpful than ever before
    my blog at Amazing Places

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...