Saturday, March 3, 2012

Penny for your thoughts?

So last week was SO FUN!
I loved seeing what everyone linked up :)
I love working with other bloggers & connecting with Paige through this link up has been so great!

I did receive some valid feedback about the linkup last week, though.
As fun as it is to share, it doesn't seem to make much sense to have recipes with gluten, dairy, eggs and/or meat in them.
So I'm opening up this post for comments.
What do you think? What would you like to see?
A new gluten free/ vegan linkup? No link up? Stay with The Sweet Spot?

Consider this your invitation.
Let me know what you want from Sugar Mama Bakeshop!
But I would definitely love to know if there are things you would like to see different/ improved around here!
In the meantime, please do check out The Recipe Party at Paige's blog.
It's full of delicious inspiration like always :)

Oh, and I'll be responding to all comments in the comment section, not by email, so that the answers are available for everyone!

PS- The new store front is opening sooooooon! It's looking good & I'm real excited! It's chalk full of cookie/ cake pop goodness. Hurray!

10 comments:

  1. oh yummmm, i need these in my life right about yesterday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from the new store that launches TOMORROW! So you can order them and have them in your life by Friday ;)

      Delete
  2. I love it. The only thought I have is to either have a separate linky party for vegan, one for GF, and then everything else. Either that or make sure the participants indicate the type in the title. I, for one, am more interested in vegan than GF, so I'd appreciate a differentiation of the 2. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the feedback Danielle :) It really is helpful to hear what readers are interested! I'll post soon about what works best for everybody!

      Delete
  3. I enjoy the linkups, but do not want to see non-vegan things, so a separate one would be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I think that is the most common thing I'm hearing. It's looking like a new link up is the way to go... all vegan & either gf or easily adaptable is what I'm thinking. I'll post soon about it :)

      Delete
  4. I say stick with what you know and love. Keep it vegan and/or gluten free. It's what I expect when checking out your blog. I'm not personally on a vegan or gf diet but still enjoy checking out all that is out there that is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great advice Sara :) I think I'm learning how valuable it is to find your little niche and be great at it instead of trying to please everyone! Thank you so much for the feedback!

      Delete
  5. I would ask that in the name of the recipe people state gluten free/vegan/etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried that last week but not many people remembered to do it... If I had my own link up I could definitely enforce it better :) Thanks!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...